Thursday, April 28, 2011

I wonder if all Photographers have addictions to props???

So, I have a prop addiction. Unfortunately, I do not have the money to feed the addiction so I window shop. At actual stores & of course in this day, on all the Facebook pages for companies who produce photography props (which there are lots). Backgrounds, bowls for babies, hats, clothes, chairs, all of it. I constantly find myself entering all the different giveaways people have to try desperately to win.  I could possibly, sit at my computer all day, looking at props, making "if I had $5000" lists & entering giveaways. I so LOVE my job photographing maternity, children, Newborns and their families and desperately want to better myself, offer more!! My husband asks me when I ask about buying something, "Is it something you NEED?"..to which with dismay I admit, I only WANT it...I don't NEED it. Frustrating. Alright, back to window shopping as it's naptime & raining here at my house.

Oh, here's a site I practically stalk:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melody-Coarsey-Photography/137738109587725#!/PhotoPropFloorsandBackdrops

No comments:

Post a Comment