Friday, April 15, 2011

Newborn Photographer in North Central Florida





My mother in law just arrived with a bag full of new props for newborn photo shoots! I'm so excited I cannot wait to use them. Now I just need to schedule some more newborn shoots. If you are expecting or know someone who is in Jacksonville,FL, Lake City, FL, High Springs,FL, Alachua,FL, Gainesville,FL,Live Oak,FL  or Lake Butler,FL contact me! I am VERY reasonably priced and produce high quiality work. I started my business to help one income familes get quality photos and that is still my main goal!! I have crochcet hats, blankets, cocoons, hammocks, fringe blankets, wonderful props & no babies! :-) I truly love photographing newborns. They are so precious and beautiful. Truly one of God's greatest gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment