Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Children Photography Discounted Session

I am happy to announce that I will be getting 2 baby ducklings to help pose in precious pictures with an precious infants or children who want to! My plan is to have 30 minute photo shoots (possibly two, one in Lake City & one in Lake Butler) for $30 each. The price includes a CD of 15-20 edited pictures. I edite quickly (part of my perfectionist part of me, I can't wait to look at the pictures I get & see who they turned out), so if you live nearby you could have your CD the next day! When I get the ducklings if there's enough time, I will snap some quick shots with my little darlings so that you can get an idea of what we will get. Kids love animals...especially baby animals. :-)

1 comment:

  1. The Suwannee Springs shoot in Live Oak,FL is all booked up! The photo shoot at Falling Creek Falls in Lake City, FL has 2 spots left! Hurry before you miss your chance for beautiful Children Photography at a discounted rate!

    ReplyDelete